Below are Four Pictures that have been circulating around the internet. Some you will recognize right away and others you may not. These range from kills to just the spectacular beauty of Wild Game. This is Part 1 of our Big Game Inter Legends I hope you enjoy and please continue to read RoughKutOutdoors
(1) Eric Arnette’s Alaska-Yukon Moose –The Rack of this bad boy is right around 75 inches wide and has 36 countable points. Eric took this moose in the Kilbuck Mountains, that’s about 380 miles west of Anchorage, Alaska.
(2) White Elk — I have tried tracing back the source of the beauty’s but I haven’t had a whole lot of luck. I have heard these pics were taken in Logan Canyon, UTAH, All I know is, they are gorgeous no matter what.
Notice the Normal Brown One off to the left side.
(3) Remi Warren’s Muley — This Monster Montana muley scored a 205 inches as a typical but without any deductions. Outdoor life says that when the deductions are added it will most likely score a 190-class as a typical.
(4) Saint Juan bull in a hole — No Comment
(5) Trophy Bear — This Bear has been circulating around the Internet since the internet was born I think. Usually accompanied by a gruesome pic of a half eaten man. Well the story isn’t 100% accurate and the gruesome pic wasn’t even from this monster bear.
Ted Winnen shot the bear and he was a Airman with the U.S. Airforce not a Forest Service Employee
The bear was not a world record, Its weight was roughly 1,000 to 1,200 pounds. Huge for the area it was shot in. About Double the size as Normal.
The Bear was killed in Prince William Sound Area
Winnen Killed the Bear with a .338-caliber Winchester Magnum not a 7mm Mag Semi-auto
I hope you enjoyed this post! Please use the Social Media Tabs below and share us with all your friends! We would greatly appreciate it!